Keeping you current on our on-going struggles with freedom in America

Thursday, April 21, 2005

USDA explains how we should eat

Thanks USDA! If not for the brand new website about the food pyramid:
http://www.mypyramid.gov/ , i would not know things like:
"look for the word 'whole' before the grain name on the list of ingredients"

I joke, of course. People, come on, who could possibly think this is a good use of taxpayer money? Not me. I do not believe it is the job of the federal government to explain to me that (based on my personal profile...using the 'My Pyramid Plan' link) I need to eat 7 ounces of meat and beans per day!

I was alerted to this by a google news headline that led me to this article by AnneMarie Knepper of the Oregon Daily Emerald:
http://www.dailyemerald.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2005/04/21/42674ebc4cf4d
*(notice my comments at the bottom)

1 Comments:

Blogger DOBBER said...

lol.

I have seen all the fat people walking around. so they eat too many doritoes...what do i care?

please refrain from using vulgarities though, that way we can continue to post without offending potential visitors.

1:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home