Keeping you current on our on-going struggles with freedom in America

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Hiatus, and move to different location

Travelling travelling and more travelling has caused the long hiatus of posting. However, I am back in one place, and since i injured my leg and am on crutches for a few weeks, i shouldn't be going anywhere for a while. I have been invited to join a Thinktank of sorts, called Neoperspectives, and will be posting daily there, while the owner is on a hiatus of his own. Check it out:

www.neoperspectives.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i saw your page on google and my god...lol first of all my last name is Dobson, and me, my dad and my brother all have the Dobber nickname, glad to see it somewhere else!

12:57 PM

 
Blogger Dale said...

WAZ UP! I knew I could find your blog with a simple google search. What do you think of Ron Paul? I like his positions and thinks he has a chance of actually winning this thing.
Later
Dale

3:32 PM

 
Blogger DOBBER said...

dale
is this perkins who works for MALD? email me at gdobbs18@yahoo.com

7:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home