Keeping you current on our on-going struggles with freedom in America

Friday, January 20, 2006

The Club for Growth

I constantly complain about the lack of guts in most of politics. Too many people/parties/groups/pundits etc etc just tow the party line. What I am constantly searching for, is a some type of club that (like me) does not care about parties and who is paying off who... just cares about limited government and growth. My colleague Travis tipped me off to the Club for Growth a while back and the more I read about them the more I like them. Recently, the Club for Growth endorsed a democrat in a state election. This "Democrat" is pro-education reform, supports the Central American Free Trade Agreement, and wants to repeal the estate tax... which makes me wonder what it is that makes him a Democrat...

Anywhoo, the Club for Growth proves that they do not represent a party by endorsing a democrat that is actually pusing an agenda of limited government, tax cuts, and free markets.

Check them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home