Keeping you current on our on-going struggles with freedom in America

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My Steelers Prophecy

I was just looking through archives of my blog, wondeing if any of my opinions have changed over the course of the past year, and I came across this prophetic blog!:

Monday April 25, 2005
Steelers Draft Picks
The Steelers will be back in the AFC Championship for sure. This draft was pure brillance by Bill Cowher and company! We added two big targets for Big Ben:6'5" 255 pound Tight End Heath Miller and 6'4" 202 pound WR Fred Gibson. Heath Miller was regarded by many as having the best hands in the draft, and Fred Gibson provides decent speed with his big frame at 4.55 second 40 yard dash.We filled the only void I was worried about. Ben has two big targets to throw to, the rest of the drast was a waste of time for the Steelers, because we have the best players in the league at pretty much every other position...including wide receiver. I'm just glad we have 2 more target for our young QB.Super Bowl party will be at my house next year.
posted by DOBBER at
2:01 AM 4 comments

Yes the Steelers are back and PAST the AFC Championship...but the Super Bowl Party will not be at my house since I live in Officer's Temporary Lodging Quarters on Maxwell Air Force Base in Montgomery Alabama!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home